为 iPhone 而生的双视角相机 A dual-view camera for iPhone

眼前与此刻的 The view, and you in it.

在场同时捕捉眼前的场景与真实反应。不是两段分开的记录,而是同一个瞬间的两面。 Here captures the scene in front of you and the reaction behind the camera—two sides of one honest moment.

内测准备中Beta coming soon iPhone · 中文与 English iPhone · English and 中文

一个瞬间,两种视角One moment, two views

记录发生了什么,也记录它如何打动你。 Keep what happened—and how it felt.

在场把前后镜头放进同一个构图。不必在景色和同行的人之间做选择,也不必事后拼接。 Here brings the front and back cameras into one composition. No choosing between the view and your people. No stitching it together later.

  1. 01

    前、后,或一起Front, back, or both

    在前置、后置与双摄模式间切换。支持双摄的 iPhone 可同步捕捉两个方向;其他设备会清楚地回退到可用镜头。 Move between front, back, and dual modes. Compatible iPhones capture both directions together; other devices clearly fall back to an available camera.

  2. 02

    构图跟着手走A composition that follows you

    拖动小窗安排位置,松手后保留自然惯性;轻点即可交换主副画面。录制期间锁定交换与模式切换,让成片保持连续。 Drag the picture-in-picture view into place, let it coast with natural inertia, and tap to swap the main and inset views. Swapping and mode changes lock during recording to keep the result continuous.

  3. 03

    照片和视频,都留在手中Photos and video, kept in your hands

    照片与视频先在设备上的应用空间生成。你可以在设置中选择是否同时保存到系统“照片”,也可通过系统分享面板发送到自己选择的位置。 Photos and videos are created in the app’s on-device storage first. A setting lets you choose whether to save them to Photos as well, and the system share sheet lets you send them somewhere you select.

先看见。再决定怎么留下。 See it first. Then decide how to keep it.

双摄Dual 场景与反应,同步进入一个构图Scene and reaction in one synchronized composition
后置Back 专注于眼前,用熟悉的镜头记录Stay with the view through the familiar back camera
前置Front 转向彼此,让人留在画面中心Turn toward each other and keep people at the center

双摄与超广角能力取决于具体 iPhone 型号及系统可用性;不可用时,在场会回退到设备支持的镜头。 Dual-camera and ultra-wide availability depend on your iPhone model and system capabilities. Here falls back to a supported camera when needed.

本地优先Local first

你的镜头,不是我们的数据。 Your camera roll is not our dataset.

应用没有账号、广告、分析 SDK 或上传服务。相机与麦克风内容在 iPhone 上处理,不会上传到开发者服务器。你可选择保存到系统“照片”或主动分享;设备备份和云同步由你的系统设置决定。 The app has no accounts, ads, analytics SDKs, or upload service. Camera and microphone content is processed on your iPhone, not uploaded to developer servers. You can save to Photos or share selected captures; device backups and cloud sync follow your system settings.

  • 无需注册No sign-up
  • 不出售、不追踪No sale and no tracking
  • 权限可随时在系统设置撤销Permissions remain revocable in Settings

我们还在为第一次内测整理最后的光线。 We’re setting the light for our first beta.

邮件联系Contact by email